Our timer is the perfect companion for your next intensive workout. It s the successor of our successfull tabata timer app!
We included a bunch of new features for you:
- complete rewritten version that supports the high resolution screen of your iPhone.
- You are now able to change the interval type. We provided +5 intensive interval presets for you
- three different tone sets (voice and two other options)
- choose the color, you like
- visualization of the intervals with three nice graphics designs
- the app does not sleep/lock while in use
- you are able to hear your itunes music in the background
High intensive interval training (HIIT) is one of the most effective training principle today. It combines two of best known training methods in one time-efficient way:
the first ist high-intensity training, that pushes to get a maximum effort to achieve muscle fatigue and to consume maximum oxygen in a quick burst. this is measured to one s VO2 max, which is the highest amount of oxygen, your body consumes during exercise. Working close to your VO2 max triggers the afterburn effect, where the body continues to consume more oxygen up to 48 hours after the workout.
the second is interval training, which alternates periods of intensive effort with periodes of short breaks / low-intensity effort. This boost metabolism significantly longer than a steady workout of equal or greater length.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
H-I-I-T-Timer is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-09-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
H-I-I-T-Timer (version 2.05) has a file size of 5.66 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.